Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Person of the month September

Ive decided to add a person of the month. Someone who i feel, for any specific reasons deserves special recognition for events in time.

I began to think about who would be the first month's victor and could think of no one who deserved it more then Matthew Cote.(AKA Code E, Snorlax, Michelin Man.) I have been friends with Mr.Cote for many fun filled years. He is one funny bastard and will always bring fun to a tedious job. I have worked with Matt in many professional kitchens as well as kitchens at home, and he can be one devoted worker.
When he isnt being a negitive Nancy...




Flashback a few years and I can remember Having a tv show with Matt titled "The Broccoli Brothers" It aired one season on BATV in Billerica Ma, and still plays reruns of the show. The set of the show took place in my Mother's kitchen (lived at home at the time Special thanks to Mom!) and often had interesting comical twists on school culinary inside jokes and rediculous commercials.



We actually were guest on a BATV talk show and were interviewed by Tom Zuppa. People enjoyed Matt's funny jokes and impressions. The rest of the time at school our culinary teachers would refer to us as "The Broccoli Brothers" and I can even remember signing a few autographs for our crazy fans.





"Matt Cote Gone Wild!"





(Matt Cote has some nice moves!)








(Matt being sassy with his possie.)

Now, Matt is currently going to school to become and EMT and his test is coming up soon. He recently told me for his test he will need a friend for the practical, he asked me if I would volunteer to help and I told him I would be honored!

And now remember to give Matt a call, or whenever you see him slap him HIGH FIVE because for the month of September, no matter where you are, you Matthew Cote aree the man!

1 comment:

Kerri Lynne said...

WOW. MATT COTE <3<3<3<3<3