Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gt'n Hitched!

As you many know, my sister Valerie is getting married on friday. I am happy to say, I approve of the man she is marrying hes funny and a great guy. Tonight, I have to go to a rehearsal because I am a Groomsman. I am pretty excited for the wedding because I come from one of those familys where the kids enjoy family get togethers. My family is crazy. I wanted to do a slidehow but Im not sure on how to yet (K sulll is gonna show me soon) So here is a short photo tribute To Valerie Donovan and Dave Caullier!



The only problem I have noticed about the newlyweds, is Dave's lack of Irish in his family tree...





(This is an Irish newlywed enjoying her drink.)




(This is an other-than-Irish newlywed enjoying his drink.)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww Thanks!!

One problem though.... Our last name is Caillier. :)

Hope you had a lot of fun at the wedding. I was so glad you and paul stood up there as Daves Groomsmen.

We got you a gift from our honeymoon. When will we see you???